Skip to main content

A Recovering Heart !

Safe Is Just A Word! 


It's safe to say I am fine ,
Till no one looks into my mind,
For once you take a look closer,
You won't think that I am sober,

Silence is a language in itself,

Something I discovered very late,
I wish I had known that earlier,
Maybe my peace wouldn't have to wait,

What's bygone is okay,

What remains is pretty,
What it was is a mystery,
But what it's becoming,
Will surely be history,

True love doesn't leave,

Neither does it stay,
It accommodates to a relationship,
Till the people in it slay.

Only If We Could See Things Coming !

To see things coming
Is a matter of luck,
When you can't see
On a human plane it sucks

To remain prepared

Is what we would want,
To balance the present
Might miss out on the round

We fight, we clamor,
We plead, we worry,
We curse, we wish

But after all this,
We forget,
That's it's a lesson,
Not to regret.

You or Animals ?

The line between you and animals is blur,
But to compare you with them is an error,
Cause animals can at most be ferocious,
But who can beat you at being malicious,

I so wish it was true,
That you weren't cruel,
That I misunderstood you,
That you never lied,
That I mistrusted you,
That you weren't an escapist,
That I mis-judged you,

Unfortunately,
My wish wasn't granted,
And it's true,
I was taken for granted.

Only If I Knew !

Yes you wanted to shatter me,
Yes I also wanted to be shattered,
I couldn't take it anymore,
And you Couldn't care less,
All that remained in me was you,
Till you took that also away,
And then I had to find myself again,
Till I was whole,

Only to realize I was never half,
I was just unaware,
Of my magic,
Of your ego.

Life, To Me ?

Life is what To me
Looks like an Irony,
We choose people
Who can't be ours
And then we juggle
To keep truly ours,

What a real struggle,
Sometimes we win
Sometimes we lose
And the other times
All we do is choose,

I wish this emotion had a name,
But with a unique surname,
To provide us a niche because
Not everyone's story is the same,

Motivation I draw
From all that I saw
If I said it all,
Maybe you would withdraw.

Mind, Ohhh !

My mind is what
I call a castle
Every time I enter
Something new allures
And then memories endure,

A new door now and then
A new lock I discover
Only to regret
Not having the code
With a promise
To revisit when prepared,

What a beauty
I wonder
A maze to master
Some courage to muster
A road less traveled
A cave enclosed
A wonder indeed!


Emotions or Emotional ?


I can't help but ponder
Why are these emotions like thunder
Sometimes they threaten the peace
Other times lighten up the soul,
How can they leave a human
So confused ?

I find them like witches
Prying on our lows,
Waiting for the right moments
To deliver the blows,

They look me in the eye
With a sarcasm sort of
Looking for that trace of life
To get hold of,
I refuse to give in
To deliver as per their wishes
To which they make me suffer
At the hands of my own images.

Comments

  1. Wow finally u did it!! Congratulations to the first step...y have gained another fan officially 😁🤗😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, congratulations for first blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written! Loved each one of them .keep up the good work!!!! Love 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Loved going through each and every word.❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jst awesome !!! More power to u girly girl <3 <3 .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fatema diii...😍😍
    Your thoughts touched my heart.
    More power to youuu🤗😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautifully written sweetheart... way to go girl...☺️✌️����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly Amazing!! Loved all of your written words ��
    Keep it up ben.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too good. Beautifully written

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An intense grip!

Not having met you Never made me feel empty, But having met you Makes me feel weak, Not that I can't survive, But it's a struggle of not wanting to, A struggle of knowing All that should be known, And yet unable to Hold back from the unknown, A dying sense of urgency Although there is none in the vicinity, A profound feeling of having found A feeling so intense That it just couldn't be spent Even after exhausting every cent.

Mistakes.

A question has been Haunting me Of rights and wrongs, Asking me with bland eyes To figure out the wants, I held to this thought For very long, Having been taught That lesser the mistakes Better the stakes, What I seem to have learnt Is that the more the score Of your mistakes The greater the chances Of knowing what it takes, The lesser you commit mistakes The fewer the opportunities And smaller the gates.