Skip to main content

Commitment.

The sense of belief
That they instill,
When they show commitment
Without a bill,
And explain in detail
every aspect of the ill,
I can't help but feel
The emotions that reel,
And make me understand
The value of actions,
Beyond the words.

Ah! What a relief,
To feel secure
And held by pure
Affection and Love,
To be reminded
Of fragile humanness.

When the flaws are loved,
And the right memories are touched,
When the guilt is uplifted,
and shown kindness,
And when every aspect of being
Is treasured and admired.

The calmness is revisited,
The solitude gets cherished,
The soul feels humbled,
The body feels relinquished,
The hidden art resurfaces,
And the thousands of desires
Again start burning like a fire!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An intense grip!

Not having met you Never made me feel empty, But having met you Makes me feel weak, Not that I can't survive, But it's a struggle of not wanting to, A struggle of knowing All that should be known, And yet unable to Hold back from the unknown, A dying sense of urgency Although there is none in the vicinity, A profound feeling of having found A feeling so intense That it just couldn't be spent Even after exhausting every cent.

Mistakes.

A question has been Haunting me Of rights and wrongs, Asking me with bland eyes To figure out the wants, I held to this thought For very long, Having been taught That lesser the mistakes Better the stakes, What I seem to have learnt Is that the more the score Of your mistakes The greater the chances Of knowing what it takes, The lesser you commit mistakes The fewer the opportunities And smaller the gates.

A Recovering Heart !

Safe Is Just A Word!  It's safe to say I am fine , Till no one looks into my mind, For once you take a look closer, You won't think that I am sober, Silence is a language in itself, Something I discovered very late, I wish I had known that earlier, Maybe my peace wouldn't have to wait, What's bygone is okay, What remains is pretty, What it was is a mystery, But what it's becoming, Will surely be history, True love doesn't leave, Neither does it stay, It accommodates to a relationship, Till the people in it slay. Only If We Could See Things Coming ! To see things coming Is a matter of luck, When you can't see On a human plane it sucks To remain prepared Is what we would want, To balance the present Might miss out on the round We fight, we clamor, We plead, we worry, We curse, we wish But after all this, We forget, That's it's a lesson, Not to regret. You or Animals ? The line between